Recent Before & After Photos

Next Door Neighbor’s Condo Fire Destroyed Four Units

Definitely check your homeowners insurance policy the next time you have an opportunity. This condo fire was in Troy, MI and the homeowner here was Up North wh... READ MORE

Madison Heights Home Had Smoke Damage

This was at a Madison Heights, MI home where the client sustained smoke damage throughout their home after an appliance fire in the laundry room. Thankfully th... READ MORE

Mold At Condo Project Puts A Halt On Construction

Multiple units in a large condominium project here in metro Detroit came to a halt when Mold affected many areas of the construction project. SERVPRO of North ... READ MORE

Commercial Properties Are Not Immune To Disasters

This past Winter, we had a client in Birmingham, MI contact our office for Emergency Services. They had water damage that covered their basement level suite. ... READ MORE

SERVPRO of North Oakland County Can Help In Any Disaster

After a few days of curtain-like days of rain last summer, this homeowner had the dreadful experience of having water back up into their basement. One of their... READ MORE

Backed Up Sewer Line Into Home Causes Damage

After days of storms and tons of rain the sewer lines going into the home and into 1st floor bathroom. Cat 3 Sewage water backed up into the toilet, sink and b... READ MORE

Water Line To Washer In Laundry Room Is Damaged

The Laundry Room is the source of this loss. We were called after the client returned to their Macomb, MI home to find it flooded. The water line to the washi... READ MORE

Basement Floor Drain Backed Up After Storms

After Spring storms came barreling through last year, the Metro Detroit Area received a ton of rain over a few days. The result was a lot of communities munici... READ MORE

Water Does Serious Damage in Troy, MI

The basement of this home in Troy, MI was severely flooded and damaged because of a broken water spigot in a storage room next to the basement kitchen. After al... READ MORE

Butler Pantry Ice Maker Water Line Gone Bad

The water line to the ice maker in the butler pantry area of this beautiful Birmingham, MI home came loose and was leaking water for a long period of time. The... READ MORE